« Home | Vanthutoomlaa........Vanthutoomlaa........ » | Nice Quote » | SNOW and JS » | MATHS with girls » | Namma ooru SINGAARAN...... » | Rama..Rama..Harae » | Happy Birthday to you (He-She) » | (..END OF... ) Some more Romance » | Iniya Tamil Puthandu Nall Vazhthukal » | Expect the Unexpected !!! » 

June 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to my PULSAR



3 Years before, on the same day this wonderful PULSAR was born.
Many many Happy returns of the day

Going back to June-01-2004........................
According to the PULSAR office people, this was to be delivered on June 1, but due to various reasons they were delaying it (as usual ) . I was worried so much. I was very eager to ride my PULSAR.

I have seen in so many films, the scene where the husband would walk to and fro near the operation theatre before the delivery of the baby. The tension is so much. I have not experienced that yet, but this was like a rehearsal to me. I was walking to and fro near the PULSAR office.

I was waiting, waiting from June1 ,2004, finally my wonderful PULSAR was delivered on June 2 close to 4pm.

The feeling I got when I drove my ( first ) bike was wonderful ..no words...


I felt like singing "Raajavukku Raja naan thaan ...enakku manthiringaa yaarum illaa "
PULSAR is the bestttttttttttt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home