« Home | Happy Birthday to my PULSAR » | Vanthutoomlaa........Vanthutoomlaa........ » | Nice Quote » | SNOW and JS » | MATHS with girls » | Namma ooru SINGAARAN...... » | Rama..Rama..Harae » | Happy Birthday to you (He-She) » | (..END OF... ) Some more Romance » | Iniya Tamil Puthandu Nall Vazhthukal » 

June 03, 2007

USE of being Untidy

Is there any use of keeping your room UNTIDY ?

Yes definitely it has. You will be the happiest person. I felt it today also .
My room is always a mess. I usually clean it once a month.
The feeling I got today after cleaning was wonderful.
The room was so clean that there was no need for me to put a tubelight ( because it was morning..just kidding )

Seriously, it was a life time feeling........

PS: There should always be a search in life.....thats why I keep my room untidy...so that I can always search for things in life ...........ha hahahaah

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home